I found this on another blog and decided I liked it a lot – would you do the same and post it in a comment or on facebook? It’d be fun!!
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: coffee – not the real thing, big, american, decaf, in a mug
2. Last phone call: hubby
3. Last text message: incoming, my cousin Francesca – outgoing, the plumber
4. Last song you listened to: With or without you, U2
5. Last time you cried: I get emotional really often lately, but just teary eyes, not a really good cry, not that I recall
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: yep, also trice and so on… I don’t much explore, I like the sense of home
7. Been cheated on: not that I know of
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: oh yes
9. Lost someone special: yes
10. Been depressed: a few days after I started taking the pill, during the blizzard of ’96, whiteout in NYC – it’s a really fun memory, actually!
11. Been drunk and threw up: who, me? Can’t recall… 😉
LIST THREE FAVOURITES:
12. Colour: indigo, lilac, turquoise – can’t choose, is the scale ok?
13. Animal: I’m a cat person, no doubt
14. Drug: lazyness
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: yes – but new friends are not made, they are recognised
16. Fallen out of love: neither in nor out – not bad, being married et all 🙂
17. Laughed until you cried: a few good times
18. Met someone who changed you: yes, for the better, I hope
19. Found out who your true friends were: no, stuck with the same old ones and just added up, no subtractions thankfully
20. Found out someone was talking about you: nope – is that good or bad?
21. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list: I’m possibly too old for that 😛
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: facebook, hun? Well, some. What a useless question
23. How many kids do you want: no more! 2’s just fine
24. Do you have any pets: a 13 years old cat called Hope
25. Do you want to change your name: I sort of liked the idea at some point, but I feel mine suites me perfectly now
26. What did you do for your last birthday: had a really fun party in my new home with a few good friends, ate indian food and danced 80’s music. Does it show I’m nearly 40? 😀
27. What time did you wake up today: 8.00 am, as usual
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: asleep in front of the TV
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: let’s say that I hate it when my girls take forEVER to eat dinner…
30. Last time you saw your Mother: recently, ok?!
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I’d like to be almighty
32. What are you listening to right now: my girls talking and playing
33. What is your favourite smell: can’t decide between babysmell and some perfumes for men
34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now: let’s not get into it…
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook I guess
36. Whats your real name: Serena, duh
37. Nicknames: Never, not one, not really, I always would have loved one!
38. Relationship Status: married
39. Zodiac sign: Libra
40. Male or female: female, only recently a womanly one
42. Secondary School: Ugo Foscolo, Brescia
43. High school/college: Liceo Ginnasio Arnaldo, Brescia
44. Hair color: very dark brown, but I love it when someone says I have black hair
45. Long or short: kind of short
46. Height: 162cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone: nope, can’t say that I do! 🙂
48: What do you like about yourself: my shoulders. Oh…! My sense of humour when I’m feeling bitchy 😀
49. Piercings: just earrings
50. Tattoos: yep, a sword behind my ear, with a crescent moon on top and a blood drop dripping from the tip. Drew it myself. Long story. Feel very proud, but it’s fading and it sucks
51. Righty or lefty: righty, but who cares?
52. First surgery: does a stomach-pump at 3 count? Had eaten 13 sulfur matchcaps
53. First kiss: lovely, thanks, in spite of the braces (his)
54. First best friend: my cousin Francesca, see above
55. First sport you joined: artistic gymnastics. You wouldn’t guess that, would you?
56. First vacation: alone? Let’s say yes. Palma de Mallorca at 18, with – guess who: my cousin Francesca! 😀
58. First fear: Vampires, for real, for years and years!! Had fresh garlic hanging next to my bed (and suddenly she realises the true reason behind her failing luck with boys…!)
59. Eating: nothing… just had a cold cuts sandwich
60. Drinking: nothing… but I could use a couple of drinks, or maybe four or seven
61. I’m about to: put the girls to bed
62. What are you wearing: gray, woollen, short dress, powder blue tights, boots
63. Waiting for: tsk, tsk…
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids: I said NO MORE!!!
65. Get married: not again, no, thanks 🙂
66. Career: become a rich and famous blogger – see About me & this blog
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: lips
68. Hugs or kisses: kisses
69. Shorter or taller: taller, hands down
70. Older or Younger: well, younger, given the option. But not necessarily
71. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: both?
73. Sensitive or loud: neither, or at least both, they are not mutually exclusive, and each is more interesting when coupled with the other
74. Hook-up or relationship: hmpf
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: not out of the blue, but within 10 mins. seems stranger enough
77. Drank hard liquor: what sort of question is this: did I say I’m almost 40???
78. Lost glasses/contacts: countless times
79. Given a phone number to a stranger: nope
80. Broken someone’s heart: oh, I’d have to search reeealllly loooong and hard in my memory, so it wouldn’t even count anymore
81. Been arrested: almost
83. Turned someone down: yes, of course! Who do you think I am??
84. Cried when someone died: ‘course
85. Fallen for a friend: yes-ish
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: most of the time
87. Miracles: some
88. Love at first sight: I know it exists for a fact
89. Heaven: yes, various versions of it
91. Kiss on the first date: yeah
92. Angels: I call them life’s gifts, they’re new or long-lost friends who turn up just when you needed them
DON”T THINK LONG:
94. Have you ever had more than one girl/boy-friend at one time: I wish!!!
95. Did you sing today: I sadly realise that I didn’t…
96. Ever cheated on somebody: yes, but only silly girlish stuff
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: 1996, 25, NYC
98. The moment you would choose to relive: either birth (yes, I did have an epidural each time, obviously) – or being madly in love and drenched under summer rain
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: now? It’d be terrifying! 😀
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: not a bit